A Physician Group Serving Alameda Health System
Careers – Healthcare Data Analyst
OakCare Medical Group is looking for a HealthCare Data Analyst to gather and analyze healthcare data from a variety of sources to create dashboards, extract trends, and provide business insights.
The successful candidate will need to be resourceful and analytical, an excellent communicator, and be able to tell the story behind raw data to non-technical audiences. Experience in the healthcare industry is required.
- Understand healthcare operations and systems
- Pull and integrate data from disparate sources
- Evaluate and preprocess raw information
- Analyze the data for discrepancies and patterns
- Identify and analyze errors/inconsistencies in the data
- Build models that capture information for Divisions and Departments
- Create dashboards and other presentation materials and tools for key constituents
- Present and explain information in an accessible way
- Identify opportunities to increase the quality of care, improve access, and reduce costs
- Collaborate with physicians and physician leaders to understand reporting and data requirements, and to evaluate and implement improvement opportunities
- Implement Health Privacy (HIPAA/HITECH/PII) processes including data protection and auditability
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience as a Healthcare Data Analyst
- Experience in data analysis and visualization methods
- Experience with data validation
- Understanding of healthcare procedures
- Working knowledge of i2i preferred
- Proficient in SQL and analysis tools
- Knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehouse and data management systems
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Outstanding organization and problem-solving aptitude
- Team player with the ability to navigate across a number of different physician specialties
- BS/BA in health Informatics, Statistics, mathematics or a related field
Competitive wages and comprehensive benefit package including group health coverage, paid time off, and employer matched 401K plan. For immediate consideration, please submit resume to email@example.com
OakCare Medical Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.
OakCare Medical Group provides the highest quality care to the Alameda Health System and the people of Alameda County in fulfillment of it's dual mission of delivering comprehensive health services and training new physicians.
Copyright © 2012- OakCare Medical Group