A Physician Group Serving Alameda Health System
Careers – Clinical Research Coordinator at Alameda Health System (Highland)
Emergency Medicine Department
OakCare Medical Group is looking for a full-time Clinical Research Coordinator to work closely with the Department of Emergency Medicine with an interest in research. The successful candidate will need to be resourceful and have knowledge of good clinical practice, FDA, IRD, CITI training, and HIPAA policies. Experience in the healthcare industry is required.
- Keep track of all departmental IRB applications, due dates, modifications, closures, and other related IRB duties. The Clinical Research will also assist with building applications.
- Recruits, on board, and supervises volunteers
- Manages departmental accounts on Clinicaltrials.gov and REDCap
- Schedules RVs for data collection and management shifts, and assure accountability
- Facilitates and coordinates investigator-initiated and clinical trials research projects
- Reviews and comprehends each assigned protocol including study proceedings and timelines, inclusion and exclusion criteria, confidentiality and privacy protections.
- Coordinates with PIs and department to help ensure that clinical research and related activities are performed in accordance with Federal regulations, Highland and sponsoring agency policies and procedures.
- Assists the PI in development of materials and tools necessary to appropriately train individuals involved in the conduct of the study around issues related to, but not limited to, protocol requirements, schedule of visits, and execution of research plan.
- Promotes ethical conduct with Highland Hospital and sponsoring agency’s compliance and monitoring efforts related to human research participant protection and reports instances of non-compliance to the appropriate compliance office.
- Works collaboratively with the other members of the clinical research team and the clinical and administrative support teams to ensure all protocols are followed and that there is timely documentation and submission of study data.
- May perform other job related duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- B.S. required/M.S. preferred
- Two years in a clinical research setting, preferably working as a clinical research coordinator
- Emergency Medicine experience preferred
- Research Coordinator Certification within 1 year of hire through SOCRA or ACRP
Competitive wages and comprehensive benefit package including group health coverage, paid time off, and employer matched 401K plan. For immediate consideration, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OakCare Medical Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.
OakCare Medical Group provides the highest quality care to the Alameda Health System and the people of Alameda County in fulfillment of it's dual mission of delivering comprehensive health services and training new physicians.
Copyright © 2012- OakCare Medical Group